Your pets feel emotions just as us humans, and sometimes it can be more taxing on their little bodies which leaves you to wonder what you can do to help them. Maybe a little more love, more time outside, or maybe a trip to the vet for some medication will do your little furbaby some good.
But you've tried those things and your pet is still down — just not feeling or acting like themselves. Pharmaceuticals might help, but why not try something more natural, something that might give them back their pep?
Healthy Roots Paws™ all natural CBD hemp oil and hard chews don't have side effects and can provide your pet a better quality of life and help ease some of their anxiety or discomfort. The Healthy Roots Paws Hemp Oil and Calming Chews do not contain any harmful additives, and there is no THC, so there is no psychoactive effect to your pet. The CBD provides a natural way to ease tension, relax muscles and help with pain that can come from aging or sickness. If your dog is suffering from separation anxiety that can be just as hard on them as getting older. Integrating the CBD treats with other techniques to ease their stress while you're gone can help with their anxiety.
Start by giving your dog Healthy Roots Paws chews or the hemp extract oil 15–20 minutes before heading out. Turn on the TV or radio to provide human voices and don't make leaving a big deal, the anticipation of you leaving can make the anxiety worse, so a simple goodbye is all you need! Of course you won't see results overnight, and some dogs might not get over their separation anxiety, but knowing what you can do to ease the stress of leaving is the first most important step to a happy and healthy dog.
- Reduce Anxiety – Whether your dog gets anxious when left alone during the day while you're at work, during thunderstorms or when travelling, Healthy Roots Paws might be the perfect solution to help make these experiences a bit less stressful for them. ThunderShirts® are also an option.
- Calm Aggressive Behavior – For many pets, hemp oil can help minimize or lessen aggressive behaviors.
- Relieves Pain – Many dog parents are utilizing hemps ability to relieve pain due to illness or old age. Hemp targets pain regardless of the source. For instance, if your dog experiences hip and joint pain, Healthy Roots Paws natural hemp extract can help reduce inflammation, enhance joint function and connective tissues, and reduce overall pain, allowing your dog to be more relaxed and content.
- Enhances Your Pets Overall Health – Healthy Roots Paws supports digestive tract health and assists the immune system. It can also help reduce nausea symptoms in pets.
- Helps with Appetite Loss – If your dog's appetite is lessening or they're just not eating enough, hemp oil my help increase their appetite. It also helps with vomiting and nausea.
- Can Reduce Seizures – Like humans, dogs suffer from epilepsy. Hemp oil has gained much recognition in the public eye regarding its ability to help reduce or stop seizures in both adults and children that suffer from epilepsy. Healthy Roots Hemp is grown, tested, and packaged in Portland, Oregon. Their products are GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and USDA Organic Certified. Their products are virtually free of THC, the psychoactive cannabinoid found in cannabis, so you can feel safe using them for your pets.
Training Tips with Positive Pet™Instead of yelling, use Positive Pet to help train those unwanted behaviors away!
Deaf Dogs 101“Deaf dogs can be just as amazing and loving as any other dog, they just need a little bit more patience, training and care.
Doggie Delites — Heart Healthy Dog Treats
We want your dog to be happy and healthy this new year, so here's a great treat to start your new year off just right. Your dog will surely be begging for more! Recipe: 1/2 cup of natural peanut butter (be sure to check the label)1/4 cup honey1 tablespoon of virgin coconut oil (or olive oil)1 cup chicken broth1 cup rolled oats1 cup whole wheat flour1 cup all-purpose flour Instructions: In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, honey, oil, and the chicken broth-whisk them together until combined. In a separate bowl, combine the flours and the oats. Mix the...
Bark Control with Puppies“Consider options like ThunderShirts, CBD treats, vibration collars, crate training, and extra exercise. A tired puppy is not a barking puppy!”
Returning to Work — What do our Pets think?Our pets may become confused and anxious as we get back to in-person work. Here's how you can help your best friend during this time.