When will I receive my order?
Depending on your location and the shipping options you choose, you should receive your order in 10 business days or less. Business days do not include weekends or major US holidays.
Where does my order ship from?
Your order ships from our warehouse in Medford, OR. There are a small number of products that drop ship from other locations, but that will not affect your delivery date unless otherwise indicated.
What are my shipping options?
- UPS Ground
- Ships 1–2 business days after you place your order. Arrives 2–7 business days after the shipping date. Total delivery time is 3–9 business days.
- UPS 3-Day Select®
- Ships same-day if your order is placed before 9 am EST/12 pm PST. Ships next business day otherwise. Delivery is guaranteed 3 business days after the shipping date. Total delivery time is 3–4 business days.
- UPS 2-Day Air®
- Ships same-day if your order is placed before 9 am EST/12 pm PST. Ships next business day otherwise. Delivery is guaranteed 2 business days after the shipping date. Total delivery time is 2–3 business days.
- UPS Next Day Air®
- Ships same-day if your order is placed before 9 am EST/12 pm PST. Ships next business day otherwise. Delivery is guaranteed 1 business day after the shipping date. Total delivery time is 1–2 business days.
- Other Shipping Methods
- Orders sent to PO Boxes ship via UPS SurePost®, allowing UPS to deliver your package to your local Post Office.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are sent by USPS Priority Mail.
- We also offer USPS First-Class Mail for certain lightweight items.
You will see these options during checkout if your order is eligible.
What else do I need to know?
- Order Changes
- You may make changes or cancel your order for free as long as it has not yet shipped. Read our Order Changes and Cancellations Policy for full details.
- Delivery Guarantee
- We guarantee that your shipment will be delivered on time, except when it is delayed due to causes beyond our control. Shipping and handling costs (including duties or taxes) cannot be refunded based on these types of delays. These include but are not limited to: adverse weather, natural disasters, civil disruptions, holidays, carrier interruptions, and delays caused by customs or other local governments.
- Refused Packages
- Packages refused at the time of delivery are subject to an additional fee, which will be taken out of any eligible refunds after the package is returned.
- Rush Processing
- If you would like your UPS Ground order to ship out sooner rather than waiting 1–2 business days, we offer Rush Processing during checkout for an additional charge. It does not upgrade your shipping method but instead allows your order to leave our warehouse faster, which can shave 1–2 business days off your total delivery time.
- Drop Shipping
- A small number of products shown on our website are not carried in our warehouse and are instead drop shipped from another location. If a drop shipped product needs to be returned, we will have you send the product back to us instead of the drop ship location for processing and approval.