Does a barking dog have you frustrated, irritated and losing sleep? There is no need to go to extreme measures to stop it. I promise. Depending on your particular situation, we have a tool to help. I say “tool” for a reason; it's not simply another word to keep my writing interesting :)
Our products are not a quick fix or one that you can turn on and the dog magically stops barking with a single use. It's a way to train the dog to stop barking, so it takes your involvement.
When people call us, we ask a few standard questions that you can answer now.
- Is the barking dog yours? Or is it a neighbor's dog? There are more options for your dog: BarkWise™ collars, Dog Silencer® or OnGuard™. For a neighbor's dog, you will most likely use the Dog Silencer only.
- Why is the dog barking? This can play a key part in whether or not you will find success with our products. Dogs are truly the deciding factor. If they think it's important to bark, they are going to bark! It's natural, it's instinctual and it can sometimes take more than a product to stop protective and territorial barking.
- Where is the dog barking? Location, location, location. Makes a difference in a lot aspects of our lives along with a barking dog.
- Is the dog only barking at the front door? OnGuard.
- Barking inside and outside of the home or all over the place? BarkWise collar.
- Only barking outside in your backyard or it's the neighbor's dog? Dog Silencer.
Go to this page to see a breakdown of the different products with more details. Each product also has their own FAQs that may answer your specific questions or ones you didn't even think to ask.
If you're ready to give one or more of these a go, use this coupon code: SAVE10BLOG at checkout to save 10% off any of our products.
Whatever you decide, remember that dogs aren't trying to purposely drive you crazy. They only need understanding and training!
Robotic Dogs: the Future of Companion RobotsThis may seem pretty far fetched – to even think we could have feelings or a sense of companionship with a mechanical dog or cat. However, it's already been seen that many of us experience empathy for these robots.
BarkWise™ is a Worthy InvestmentAt less than $100, BarkWise is easily the best option when it comes to training your dog. Let's take a look at the price of some other popular solutions…
7 Inexpensive Ways To Spoil Your DogIt feels good to be spoiled once in a while. As part of your family, your dog deserves a little extra love and attention too! Keep reading to find out some inexpensive ways to spoil your fur baby.
Community Outreach – Jackson County Animal ShelterWe will be featuring a dog every month on our Facebook page that is in desperate need of being adopted, most of these dogs are breeds that are misunderstood so it has become extremely difficult to find them a home.
Peanut Butter Lovers – An Ice Cream Recipe for your DogHomemade dog food and treats are becoming more and more popular and we want to provide you with a fun and tasty treat for your beloved furbabies!