Does a barking dog have you frustrated, irritated and losing sleep? There is no need to go to extreme measures to stop it. I promise. Depending on your particular situation, we have a tool to help. I say “tool” for a reason; it's not simply another word to keep my writing interesting :)
Our products are not a quick fix or one that you can turn on and the dog magically stops barking with a single use. It's a way to train the dog to stop barking, so it takes your involvement.
When people call us, we ask a few standard questions that you can answer now.
- Is the barking dog yours? Or is it a neighbor's dog? There are more options for your dog: BarkWise™ collars, Dog Silencer® or OnGuard™>. For a neighbor's dog, you will most likely use the Dog Silencer only.
- Why is the dog barking? This can play a key part in whether or not you will find success with our products. Dogs are truly the deciding factor. If they think it's important to bark, they are going to bark! It's natural, it's instinctual and it can sometimes take more than a product to stop protective and territorial barking.
- Where is the dog barking? Location, location, location. Makes a difference in a lot aspects of our lives along with a barking dog.
- Is the dog only barking at the front door? OnGuard.
- Barking inside and outside of the home or all over the place? BarkWise collar.
- Only barking outside in your backyard or it's the neighbor's dog? Dog Silencer.
Go to this page to see a breakdown of the different products with more details. Each product also has their own FAQs that may answer your specific questions or ones you didn't even think to ask.
If you're ready to give one or more of these a go, use this coupon code: SAVE10BLOG at checkout to save 10% off any of our products.
Whatever you decide, remember that dogs aren't trying to purposely drive you crazy. They only need understanding and training!
Dog Silencer Featured on KXXV Channel 25 in Waco, TXOriginally aired on KXXV Channel 25 in Waco, TX, this tells the story of a local resident's challenges with the constant barking of her neighbor's dog.
Pro Tips for Using the Dog Silencer
With these tips, you can use the Dog Silencer® like a Good Life Bark Control Expert. Our help doesn't end here either. If you have any questions, please ask us! All dogs are different: Sensitive dogs can respond to the device in a couple of days. Other bigger, bolder dogs can take longer to train. Even up to 2 to 3 weeks. Consistency is key, and make sure the Dog Silencer is only activating when the dog barks. Focus on the training: The Dog Silencer is a training device. The dog must learn that the sound emitted by the Dog Silencer...
Another Satisfied CustomerThere's nothing better than when someone sends us a review letting us know how one of our products helped change their life for the better. It's a nice reminder that our work is doing something good in the world.
The Shocking Truth About Shock CollarsShock collars can be painful and harmful to your dog and there are other more humane options available to train your best friend to not bark so much.
3 Ways Dog Barking Can Ruin Your Day
Dog barking in the middle of the night can ruin your day. Studies show that If you don't get enough sleep you might be feeling ruff the next day. The 3:00am wake up call It's the middle of the night and bark, bark, bark your neighbor's dog is at it again. Has this happened to you? If the answer is yes, you know how frustrating it can be to repeatedly not get a good night's sleep because your neighbor's are rude or just they don't get it. What can you do to stop the dog barking? Wish you could just...