Does a barking dog have you frustrated, irritated and losing sleep? There is no need to go to extreme measures to stop it. I promise. Depending on your particular situation, we have a tool to help. I say “tool” for a reason; it's not simply another word to keep my writing interesting :)
Our products are not a quick fix or one that you can turn on and the dog magically stops barking with a single use. It's a way to train the dog to stop barking, so it takes your involvement.
When people call us, we ask a few standard questions that you can answer now.
- Is the barking dog yours? Or is it a neighbor's dog? There are more options for your dog: BarkWise™ collars, Dog Silencer® or OnGuard™. For a neighbor's dog, you will most likely use the Dog Silencer only.
- Why is the dog barking? This can play a key part in whether or not you will find success with our products. Dogs are truly the deciding factor. If they think it's important to bark, they are going to bark! It's natural, it's instinctual and it can sometimes take more than a product to stop protective and territorial barking.
- Where is the dog barking? Location, location, location. Makes a difference in a lot aspects of our lives along with a barking dog.
- Is the dog only barking at the front door? OnGuard.
- Barking inside and outside of the home or all over the place? BarkWise collar.
- Only barking outside in your backyard or it's the neighbor's dog? Dog Silencer.
Go to this page to see a breakdown of the different products with more details. Each product also has their own FAQs that may answer your specific questions or ones you didn't even think to ask.
If you're ready to give one or more of these a go, use this coupon code: SAVE10BLOG at checkout to save 10% off any of our products.
Whatever you decide, remember that dogs aren't trying to purposely drive you crazy. They only need understanding and training!
DIY Turkey Meatball TreatsGive your dog a healthy treat to enjoy alongside you and your family this holiday season!!
Keeping Your Dog Safe This HalloweenIt is important to understand that Halloween is not a good night to break out a bark control device, as the stress of the night is going to take precedence over any corrections you try to implement.
Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice!
Safe & Toxic Foods for Your Dog The holidays are coming, and soon your house will be filled with the sound of family, friends, and trick-or-treaters at your door – as well as the smell of delicious food wafting from the kitchen. With all the excitement and distractions, it’s easy for your dog to get into things that aren’t safe for them. It is really important for you, and your guests, to know what is safe and not safe for your pet to eat (especially when they’re sneaking them table scraps). Safe foods: These foods are safe to give to...
Pro Tips for Using the Dog SilencerWith these tips, you can use the Dog Silencer® like a Good Life Bark Control Expert.
The Original and Real Pit BullThe pit bull has to be one of the most, if not the most, controversial dog breeds there are. Putting aside feelings and politics, let's look at the history of this misunderstood animal.