Does a barking dog have you frustrated, irritated and losing sleep? There is no need to go to extreme measures to stop it. I promise. Depending on your particular situation, we have a tool to help. I say “tool” for a reason; it's not simply another word to keep my writing interesting :)
Our products are not a quick fix or one that you can turn on and the dog magically stops barking with a single use. It's a way to train the dog to stop barking, so it takes your involvement.
When people call us, we ask a few standard questions that you can answer now.
- Is the barking dog yours? Or is it a neighbor's dog? There are more options for your dog: BarkWise™ collars, Dog Silencer® or OnGuard™>. For a neighbor's dog, you will most likely use the Dog Silencer only.
- Why is the dog barking? This can play a key part in whether or not you will find success with our products. Dogs are truly the deciding factor. If they think it's important to bark, they are going to bark! It's natural, it's instinctual and it can sometimes take more than a product to stop protective and territorial barking.
- Where is the dog barking? Location, location, location. Makes a difference in a lot aspects of our lives along with a barking dog.
- Is the dog only barking at the front door? OnGuard.
- Barking inside and outside of the home or all over the place? BarkWise collar.
- Only barking outside in your backyard or it's the neighbor's dog? Dog Silencer.
Go to this page to see a breakdown of the different products with more details. Each product also has their own FAQs that may answer your specific questions or ones you didn't even think to ask.
If you're ready to give one or more of these a go, use this coupon code: SAVE10BLOG at checkout to save 10% off any of our products.
Whatever you decide, remember that dogs aren't trying to purposely drive you crazy. They only need understanding and training!
Another Satisfied Customer
The Shocking Truth About Shock Collars
3 Ways Dog Barking Can Ruin Your Day
Dog barking in the middle of the night can ruin your day. Studies show that If you don't get enough sleep you might be feeling ruff the next day. The 3:00am wake up call It's the middle of the night and bark, bark, bark your neighbor's dog is at it again. Has this happened to you? If the answer is yes, you know how frustrating it can be to repeatedly not get a good night's sleep because your neighbor's are rude or just they don't get it. What can you do to stop the dog barking? Wish you could just...
You love your dog. The constant barking, not so much...
No matter how much you love your dog. It can be frustrating when they bark at each and every little sound or passerby. The Dog Silencer® is a safe, humane and effective way to automatically train your dog to stop barking. How's it work? When the Dog Silencer detects barking it immediately sends a high-pitched sound heard only by them. This sound is designed to simply “irritate” your dog. We compare it to someone dragging their fingernails on a black board. Any dog that's within hearing range of the Dog Silencer will hear the bark deterring sound. Using this proven...
Q&A: Will BarkWise Collars Fit My Small, 5-Pound Dog?
Q: Will the collars be too big for my small 5-pound dog? A: The BarkWise collars fit dogs that are 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes ranging from 6–24″. They are lightweight at only 2 ounces, but for a small 5-pound dog, they have proven to be too big. That doesn't mean that we don't have a solution for you! The Dog Silencer and OnGuard do not require that your dog wear a collar, so it works for any dogs – no matter how small! The Dog Silencer® is a stationary device. Place it in the same room –...