Your cart is empty.
I purchased the Dog Silencer Max in Oct 2016. My neighbor has 5 hounds that were barking non-stop. The Dog Silencer Max worked immediately. The dogs immediately stopped barking about 70% less. It took about month to curb the remaining 30% of their barking. The Dog Silencer Max saved my sanity. I’m enjoying the peace and quiet. I highly recommend the Dog Silencer Max.