Thanks for Subscribing!
Our emails might go to the “Promotions” tab in Gmail, which might make them easy to miss. If you want to change this, follow these extra instructions.
- First, look for the email inside the Promotions tab. Then click, drag and drop it into the “Primary” tab.
- Next, a message will appear asking if you would like to do this for future messages from this sender. Select “Yes”.
- Open the email.
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”.
- Click “Save”.
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”.
- Click the Safe Senders tab.
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” check box.