Give your dog a healthy treat to enjoy alongside you and your family this holiday season!!
What You Need
- 1 lb Ground turkey (unseasoned)
- ½ Cup rolled oats (quick oats or unseasoned bread crumbs are ok too!)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt (be sure there is no xylitol)
- 1 Cup mixed veggies (carrots and green beans are a great choice!)
- ¼ Cup fresh chopped parsley
What You Do
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine all ingredients until everything is evenly mixed.
- Roll into 1″ balls.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30–45 minutes, or until outside of meatballs are golden brown (turkey should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165° F).
- Freeze leftovers for a longer storage life.
Please remember to consult your veterinarian for diet restrictions or allergies before giving your dog any human food.
Barking In Your Sleep?Is your neighbor's dog keeping you up all night from their incessant barking? Or maybe it's your dog that likes to bark at night. Read these tips to help you and your pet get a better night's sleep!
Anxious OliviaDue to the severity of Olivia’s anxiety and fear, the volunteers were desperate to try anything that could help her…
Should you spay and neuter? The answer is always YES!February is National Spay and Neuter Your Pet Month, which focuses on bringing awareness to the community about how important it is to spay and neuter your pets.
Bark HeartsShow your pet some love with these cute conversation heart cookie treats, your pet will be sure to love you back!
New Year – New DogIt's a new year, and the start of a new decade. Maybe you want to remodel your kitchen, or start that novel you’ve always wanted to write, or maybe you’d like to welcome a new furry companion into your life. These are all great ideas, but with new pets comes great responsibility.